We’re Going Online!
We are delighted to invite European Freedom Network members and partners to our 6th major conference. Due to COVID-19 this conference will be delivered online.
Why Bridge Conference?
Because EFN is all about providing a bridge to freedom for those exploited by human trafficking &/or sexual exploitation. Individual ministries are planks in the bridge. Only by strengthening the collaboration between us, building each other up and looking at the big picture can the bridge be strong.
Bridge 2020 will give plenty of opportunities to pray, reflect, learn, network, strategise and be encouraged.
This year our theme is “Going Online” as we take our conference into an online format for the first time as well as exploring how human trafficking and commercial exploitation have been effected by COVID-19 in a world that is becoming more and more online.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Details, Cost and Registration
When: Tuesday October 6 – Thursday October 8, 2020. 9:00 – 14:00 UK / 10:00 – 15:00 CET / 11:00 – 16:00 EET.
Where: This conference will be held online. Links to sessions will be emailed to delegates closer to the conference.
- Full Conference Registration – 30€ for Paid Up Members and 50€ for Partners. Registration includes 6 months of access to the keynote and panel sessions after the conference. Register here for the full conference.
- Day Registration – 15€ per day for Paid Up Members and 20€ per day for Partners. Registration includes 6 months of access to the keynote and panel sessions after the conference. Register here for individual days.
- The conference is only open to EFN Members and Partners. If you are not an EFN Member or Partner please apply here. This allows us to screen and reference check everyone that participates in the conference due to the secure nature of the work we represent.
- EFN Members get a discount. You must be a paid up member. If you would like to become a member please join here.
- The European Freedom Network e.V. does not provide refunds for this event.