EFN Membership - Org Rep
Why Become a Partner?
If you’d like to join EFN, we’d love to have you! EFN grows each month in numbers and activity. Our partners work in over 30 countries across Europe in awareness raising, prayer, prevention, street outreach, restoration, research, political advocacy and networking. All are united by the vision and values that you’ll find under About Us.
You are welcome to join the network if:
- You are active in human trafficking or sexual exploitation ministry, want to start or promote ministry.
- You agree with the vision and values statement (see About Us)
- You will go through the simple joining process. This includes providing a reference from an existing EFN partner or a church leader that you have known for at least 2 years.
Note: In order to join as an Organisation Representative your Organisation must be an Organisation Member
Organisation Representative - 50€ annually - This is designed for organisations who want to extra staff or volunteers to be part of EFN. Each Organisation Representative receives:
- 1 x organisation representative registration
- access for this individual to the EFN Platform (resource database, social community, organisation directory and online training)
- discounted access to EFN training and events
- access for the organisational representative to EFN's closed Facebook support group
- receive EFN's bi-monthly newsletter