EFN Bridge Conference 2019 - Extras
BRIDGE 2019 EXTRAS
GDPR: Please note that all information gathered is necessary for the conference registration and will only be used for that purpose and not transferred to third parties.
Additional Add On Conferences:
The following training days are available alongside the conference. Accommodation is NOT included but it is possible to book extra nights of accommodation at Grand Hotel Montesilvano (including breakfast, lunch and dinner) for 60€ per night for a single room and 45€ per person for a double or twin. Please indicate on your registration which nights you wish to book.
Do you want to:
This training is for you! Clarke Hoelscher is a US CPA based in the Middle East with 9 years experience as a financial auditor, tax consultant, finance manager, and accounting consultant for businesses located mostly in the US and Middle East. Clarke has been based in the Middle East for the past 5 years. He’ll help you understand Color Accounting, an internationally recognized curriculum used by organizations like Goldman Sachs, PWC, Unicef, Caterpillar, and The World Bank.
Art & Soul with Dr Michelle Sanders – Saturday May 25 – 10am – 5:00pm
This one day program will give you a taste of the full Art & Soul program as well as a relaxing day to reflect on the work you do in the anti-trafficking field. It is ideal for those working directly with survivors in aftercare and also for those needing a way to reflect and debrief on the work they do.
Dr Michelle Sanders has a love for art and community development. She is involved in many community projects in many forms of painting and art. These include Art for Justice; and Art and Soul (A 10 week course teaching people who suffer depression and anxiety to paint) This course covers themes such as; loss and grief, guilt and shame, identity and more. She uses art to work with ‘At Risk’ teenagers, children refusing to go to school, traumatized families, victims of family violence, girls at risk of commercial sexual exploitation, those with Mental Health issues, inmates in prison as well as other groups.
Michelle runs an annual 2-week Art and Soul program in Chicago Prison (USA) with both male and female inmates. (and will be working in prisons in Birmingham, UK and Romania) Other art projects have been run in other places in America. She is on the board of Abolishion an anti-human trafficking organisation.
Michelle heads up the Art department and teaches Community Development at Eastern College Victoria, (formerly Tabor) which offers a Bachelor Degree in Arts and Community Development.
Dr Michelle Sanders has focussed her doctorate around art. Her thesis is “Generating Conversations in the Community Using the Medium of Art” She uses painting to engage people in conversations and process their life issues. She is the author of the book Art and Soul, which was published through Wipf and Stock in 2014.
1. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else from the same institute/organisation.
2. If a registrant is unable to attend, and providing the conference organisers are informed in writing by the final date for payment that is displayed on the website for the event in question, a registrant can leave the fee paid with the organisers as payment towards a place at the same event or another Academic Conferences event that takes place in the 12 months following the originally booked event. In the case of a contributing author, the paper will not be published in the Conference Proceedings if the fee is held over for another conference.
3. Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 80% of the registration fees paid.
- Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees paid.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund paid.
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
1. For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
2. For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.