It is possible to book extra nights of accommodation at Grand Hotel Montesilvano (including breakfast, lunch and dinner) for 60€ per night for a single room and 45€ per person for a double or twin. Please indicate on your registration which nights you wish to book.
Conference Cancellation Policy
1. If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else from the same institute/organisation.
2. If a registrant is unable to attend, and providing the conference organisers are informed in writing by the final date for payment that is displayed on the website for the event in question, a registrant can leave the fee paid with the organisers as payment towards a place at the same event or another Academic Conferences event that takes place in the 12 months following the originally booked event. In the case of a contributing author, the paper will not be published in the Conference Proceedings if the fee is held over for another conference.
3. Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person or to another event, then the following refund arrangements apply:
Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event will be refunded 80% of the registration fees paid.
Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees paid.
Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund paid.
Important note for failed visa applications
Notification must be received by us in writing (email or fax) not later than 10 (ten) working days before the conference starts* for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund. * Saturday and Sunday do not count as working days.
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
1. For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
2. For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.