Photo credit: pixabay.com
Our core team have been busy this year looking at who EFN really are as network. We spent a lot of time and discussion on this, as well as talking to our partners about what they value most and need from the network. After much consultation, this is what we’ve come up with and we wanted to share it with you we can all move forward together as we stand against human trafficking and exploitation and stand with those that have survived it’s reach.
- The European Freedom Network exists to help the body of Christ in Europe work together effectively to prevent and combat human trafficking and commercial exploitation of women, men and children and to seek the restoration of its victims.
- We see a world free of human trafficking and exploitation, where every person has the opportunity to live in the freedom that God intends and Jesus gives.
We unite around the following beliefs and values:
- Christ Centered – We are a praying Christian community who are convinced that Jesus’ grace and power can bring transformation to individuals and communities.
- Collaborative Community – We are better when we join together our thinking, plans, resources and expertise.
- Excellence – We believe that our focused work and ministry should exemplify good practice and professionalism as well as the heart of Jesus.
- Dignity – We treat people with dignity and respect, and recognise each person has the ability and right to lead their own life.
- Safety – We seek to be safe people and to keep all people in our care safe and free from exploitation.
What We Do
- We build capacity in our partners by providing encouragement, advice, resources, training and prayer.
- We facilitate and encourage co-operation and effective action between our partners.
- We assist our partners to be a voice capable of addressing the issues of human trafficking and commercial exploitation in public arenas at all levels.
- We create excellence through lovingly and truthfully holding each other accountable.